We're Not a tee shirt brand.
Don't get us wrong, we make some of the best tee shirts out there. But a quick look through our collection will tell you that our true passions are design, storytelling, and the great outdoors. We are a band of talented, creative individuals who make products that inspire people to experience the grand urge of the wild. We intentionally design our goods to not only look and feel amazing but also to connect outdoor enthusiasts across the country.
Five Fun Facts:
1. We print our own graphics in our own print shop. Quality print has been the foundation of our brand since the early days of making tee shirts in the loft of someone's house.
2. We're ace designers. We draw inspiration for artwork from the golden age of travel, historic conservation, and most importantly, our own time spent in the wild.
3. We love our hometown of Greenville, SC and the Blue Ridge Mountains that surround it. This emerging city should be a destination on your list of places to visit. Be sure to come by our flagship store or hit us up for some recommendations!
4. All 27 of our employees have access to our Gear Garage to help facilitate their adventures. No matter what part they play in our company, we want our employees to be able to try paddleboarding, mountain biking, or backpacking so that they can better understand why we do what we do.
5. Each Landmark purchase supports at-risk youth as they learn to reach their full potential through rafting, camping, mountain biking and rock climbing trips. Our charitable partner, GOAT (Great Outdoor Adventure Trips), uses the great outdoors as a platform to mentor and train over 1,000 kids each summer. Sometimes we get to participate as guides and mentors ourselves.