Shipping & Orders
Does The Landmark Project guarantee its products?
- We design products that are meant to wear in, wear out, and win compliments. If your purchase doesn’t stand up to life’s adventures, we’ll make it right! Within 365 days of purchase, we will send you a replacement or issue store credit for any products that become defective outside of normal wear and tear
When will my order ship and when will it arrive?
We want you to get your order as quickly as possible! We do our best to ship your order the following business day after you have made your purchase. Please note, our business hours do not include Fridays, weekends, or holidays. Once your package is shipped, we'll email your tracking number. Please see our Shipping & Returns page for shipping rates and methods.
- If we haven’t shipped your order yet, our customer service team may be able to help. Contact them by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We move quickly, but we can help with an exchange if your order is already in transit.
How can I track my package?
- Once your package is shipped, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. Tracking numbers may take up to 24 hours to appear while the package is delivered to the shipping facility.
When will an item be back in stock?
- As an active print shop, we do our best to restock key t-shirt designs regularly. If something you like is out of stock, be sure to select "Notify Me When Available" on the product page to receive an email when inventory has been replenished.
Returns & Exchanges
How do I return/exchange an item in my order?
- You can read about our policy for returns and exchanges here. To begin your return/exchange, be sure to have your order number and billing zip code - once you do, click here.
Can I return/exchange something I did not purchase through the website?
- With an exception for defective products, if the item you wish to exchange was not purchased through thelandmarkproject.com, please contact the original seller for assistance.
Can I return a gift?
- Yes, if it’s unwashed, unworn, and in its original unused condition, gifts may be returned for store credit. Store credit will only be issued up to the value of the current sale price. To speed up the process, please have the order number or name of the original purchaser on hand. Begin the process by reaching out to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.
What if my shipment was incorrect or my product is defective?
- On the rare occasion this happens, we want to make it right ASAP. Please reach out to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I return clothing that I’ve worn or other products that I've removed from their original packaging?
- We accept returns on goods that are unwashed, unworn, and in their original unused condition. However, if your purchase doesn’t stand up to life’s adventures as expected, let us know and we’ll help make it right! Let's start the conversation at email@example.com.
Other Things to Know
Do you support any causes?
Yes, we are committed to supporting a variety of charitable causes. Here's how we do it:
1% for the Planet: We proudly contribute 1% of our gross revenue to registered charities as members of 1% for the Planet.
Character Art: When you purchase products featuring Smokey Bear, Woodsy Owl, or Ranger Rick, 10% of the proceeds go directly to their respective conservation organizations.
National Forest Foundation & Leave No Trace: We offer unique collections that support the National Forest Foundation and Leave No Trace, helping to preserve and protect our natural resources.
In-Kind Donations and Volunteer Work: We go beyond financial contributions by partnering with various non-profit organizations, providing in-kind donations, and actively volunteering to make a positive impact on our communities and causes we believe in.
- It’s never cool to miss a sale or a promotion. If you purchased an item from us within 5 days that is now on sale, contact customer service, and we'll do our best to help you out.
Can I have a discount for my birthday or being a student, ranger, or volunteer?
- We do not currently offer special discounts for these things. All of our promotions are advertised in our newsletter. Join our mailing list, and you'll receive a discount code in the first newsletter you receive!
Would The Landmark Project be willing to be a sponsor or collaborator?
- We sometimes partner with other companies or individuals with similar values. Please tell us about your idea by directly emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
What brand of shirt do you use?
- Our shirts are unique to us! We took great care to design a tee shirt that fits and feels great. Even the colors of our shirts are designed to work with our illustrations. Our blanks are sourced cut and sewn in Guatemala and then screen-printed in Greenville, SC. Read more about our suppliers here.
How do your shirts fit?
- Unless otherwise noted, our shirts are unisex cut and true to size. Most designs are available in XS - XXL.