Frequently Asked Questions
Shipping & Orders
Does The Landmark Project guarantee its products?
- We design products that are meant to wear in, wear out, and win compliments. If your purchase doesn’t stand up to life’s adventures, we’ll make it right! Within 365 days of purchase, we will send you a replacement or issue store credit for any products that become defective outside of normal wear and tear
When will my order ship and when will it arrive?
We want you to get your order as quickly as possible! We do our best to ship your order the following business day after you have made your purchase. Please note, our business hours do not include Fridays, weekends, or holidays. Once your package is shipped, we'll email your tracking number. Please see our Shipping & Returns page for shipping rates and methods.
- If we haven’t shipped your order yet, our customer service team may be able to help. Contact them by emailing email@example.com. We move quickly, but we can help with an exchange if your order is already in transit.
How can I track my package?
- Once your package is shipped, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. Tracking numbers may take up to 24 hours to appear while the package is delivered to the shipping facility.
When will an item be back in stock?
- As an active print shop, we do our best to restock key t-shirt designs regularly. If something you like is out of stock, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter and select "EMAIL ME WHEN BACK IN STOCK" on the product page.
Returns & Exchanges
How do I return/exchange an item in my order?
- You can read about our policy for returns and exchanges here. To begin your return/exchange, be sure to have your order number and billing zip code - once you do, follow this link to our returns portal.
Can I return/exchange something I did not purchase through the website?
- With an exception for defective products, if the item you wish to exchange was not purchased through thelandmarkproject.com, please contact the original seller for assistance.
Can I return a gift?
- Yes, if it’s unwashed, unworn, and in its original unused condition, gifts may be returned for store credit. Store credit will only be issued up to the value of the current sale price. To speed up the process, please have the order number or name of the original purchaser on hand. You can begin your exchange or return here in our returns portal.
What if my shipment was incorrect or my product is defective?
- On the rare occasion this happens, we want to make it right ASAP. Please reach out to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I return clothing that I’ve worn or other products that I've removed from their original packaging?
- We accept returns on goods that are unwashed, unworn, and in their original unused condition. However, if your purchase doesn’t stand up to life’s adventures as expected, let us know and we’ll help make it right! Let's start the conversation at email@example.com.
Other Things to Know
Do you support any causes?
- We do! We support Smokey Bear's Wildfire Prevention Education fund by donating 10% of our Smokey Bear profits! As part of Landmark Presents, we also collaborate every month with an artist to sell a fine art print in which 100% of the proceeds benefits the National Parks Conservation Association.
Do you have a brick and mortar store where I can purchase, return, or exchange an item?
- Yes, and we’d love for you to visit! However, returns and exchanges of orders placed online can only be done online and cannot be returned in the store. Our Flagship store is located at 207 Wade Hampton Blvd, Greenville, SC 29609.
- It’s never cool to miss a sale or a promotion. If you purchased an item from us within 14 days that is now on sale, contact customer service, and we'll do our best to help you out.
Can I have a discount for my birthday or being a student, ranger, or volunteer?
- We do not currently offer special discounts for these things. All of our promotions are advertised in our newsletter. Join our mailing list, and you'll receive a discount code in the first newsletter you receive!
Would The Landmark Project be willing to be a sponsor or collaborator?
- We sometimes partner with other companies or individuals with similar values. Please tell us about your idea by directly emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
What brand of shirt do you use?
- Our shirts are unique to us! We took great care to design a tee shirt that fits and feels great. Even the colors of our shirts are designed to work with our illustrations. Our blanks are sourced from a sustainable, fair trade company in Guatemala and then screen-printed by hand in Greenville, SC. Read more about our suppliers here.
How do your shirts fit?
- Unless otherwise noted, our shirts are unisex cut and true to size. Most designs are available in XS - XXL.