Frequently Asked Questions
Shipping & Orders
Does The Landmark Project guarantee it’s products?
- We design products that are meant to wear in, wear out, and win compliments. If your purchase doesn’t stand up to life’s adventures, we’ll make it right!
When will my order ship and when will it arrive?
- We want you to get your order as quickly as possible, so we try to ship your order the following business day after you make a purchase. Keep in mind, our staff is usually camping on weekends and holidays. Once your package is shipped, we’ll email your tracking number; this could take up to 24 hours so please check back one business day after you have placed your order. Please see our Shipping & Returns page for shipping rates and methods.
Can I change my order once it’s been submitted?
- If we haven’t shipped your order yet, our customer service team may be able to help. Contact them by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We move quickly, but we can help with an exchange if your order is already in transit.
How can I track my package?
- Once your package is shipped, you’ll be emailed a confirmation email with a tracking number. Tracking numbers may take up to 24 hours to appear while the package is delivered to the shipping facility. Please be patient and check back roughly one business day after you have placed your order.
When will an item be back in stock?
- As an active print shop, we’re always working hard to keep our inventory up to date. If an item is not in stock, it is always worth checking back in 60 days to see if we’ve reprinted it. It also doesn’t hurt to email our customer service, we may be able to refer you to another retailer.
Returns & Exchanges
Where do I return my items or send fan mail?
- Contact email@example.com and request a shipping label for returns. Make sure you’re familiar with our Returns Policy. Our standard shipping address for fan mail and care packages can be sent to Dapper Ink LLC, Attention Landmark Team, 1320 Hampton Ave ext, Suite 3, Greenville, SC 29601.
How do I exchange an item(s)?
- We’re very proud of our exchange policy and hope you’ll take advantage of it. Follow instructions found here.
Can I return/exchange something I did not purchase through the website?
- With an exception for defective garments, If the item you wish to exchange was not purchased through thelandmarkproject.com, please contact the original seller for assistance.
Can I return a gift?
- Yes, if it’s unwashed and unworn, gifts may be returned for store credit. Store credit will only be issued up to the value of the current sale price. To speed up the process, please have the order number or name of the original purchaser on hand. Unfortunately we cannot make exchanges for gifts that were not purchased through www.thelandmarkproject.com.
What if my shipment was incorrect or my product is defective?
- Use your smart phone to send pictures of the defective product to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take care of you. Make sure to reference your order number. More details here.
Can I return something I’ve worn or removed the tags from?
- Remember our guarantee? If your purchase doesn’t stand up to life’s adventures as expected, let us know and we’ll help make it right!
Other Things to Know
Do you have a brick and mortar store where I can purchase, return, or exchange an item?
- Yes, we’d love for you to visit our store; however, returns and exchanges of web orders can only be done online. Our Flagship store address is 207 Wade Hampton Blvd, Greenville, SC 29609
I purchased an item that is now on sale for less, can I get a refund?
- It’s never cool to miss a sale or a promotion. If you purchased an item from us within 14 days that is now on sale, we will issue you a store gift card for the difference!
Can I have a discount for my birthday, being a student, being a ranger, being a volunteer?
- We help you if you help us. Join our mailing list and automatically get a coupon in your inbox. If you have an urge to partner with our brand further, consider applying to be one of our Outreach Guides!
Will The Landmark Project be willing to sponsor, donate, or collaborate?
- We sometimes partner with other companies or individuals with similar values. Please tell us about your idea by directly emailing email@example.com.
What brand of shirt do you use?
- Our shirts are unique to us! We took great care to design a tee shirt that fits and feels great. Even the colors of our shirts are designed to work with our illustrations.
How do your shirts fit?
- Unless otherwise noted, our shirts are unisex cut and ever-so-slightly tapered for an athletic fit. Most designs are available from XS - XXL.
Can I apply to become a brand ambassador?
- Easy, follow me here.